CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, August 15, 2005

my mom is going to taiwan in september.
my sis is going to perth in september. (cos my bro in law wants to play fucking golf. yah fucking roll your eyes.)

oh yes, and did i mention that they're all going without me?
yah how great im super jumping with excitement.

the initial plan a couple of months back was, perth with my mom, sis, bro in law and the girls. so my aunt decides to organise a trip to taiwan. so okay no more perth with my sis and her family, even better let them spend time as a family alone. taiwan instead. so great more shopping perhaps.

and i was just told that i am fucking not going to taiwan. because,
-i have work and its not nice to take leave.
-i can go out almost everyday and come home past midnight everyday. so i dont deserve this trip.
-i wont enjoy myself cos my mom is going with my aunties and the older cousins.

oh what fucking stupid reasons.

look, i dont give a fucking damn about the company. all i want to do is shop there. and leave isnt a fucking problem cos we all know who im currently working for. and tell me.. what the fuck does me going out have to do with this trip?

great. go. go to taiwan and shop without me. thanks a fucking lot.

leave me at home for one fucking week with the 2 men at home. OH MAN THE EXCITEMENT! i might even get a curfew with my brother observing my late nights. oh gosh how fun!! and living with the 2 men at home.. will fucking mean they will fucking expect me to clean this house. which is exactly what my dad expected me to do last year when everyone else walked out on him except me. like thanks man.

greattttttt. go.. you all can go on your fucking holidays and leave me alone in singapore. go.

plus fucking m1 still owes me money. last month i went back to submit my timesheet. but you know what? they apparently missed out on our timesheet. so no money today. fucking hell. very clever. now have to wait for another fucking month. very clever m1. very fucking clever. a "sori yadayada" message really wouldnt help you know. yuck.

plus i was so fucking lazy to walk to the 700 bus stop today. so i took fucking 75 home. took me an hour and a half. fuck. i wanted to die on the bus. fucking air conditioner like not working.

fuck lah what a bad day.
i cannot wait for september. oh yayyyyy! i will be alone at home and i can organise like swing parties. ohh the excitement. (im kidding.)

perhaps i shouldnt even expect much for october. i shouldnt even expect.

fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home